Labels

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I realize it’s been MONTHS since my last blog post which brings me two immediate thoughts.  One, damn where did the time go and how did it go so fast?  Two, now that I've graduated it’s time to get back at it.  Since my last post there’s been a New Year (well now seven months into it but who’s counting), two additional quarters of school, and one welcomed graduation from DePaul University's Kellstadt Graduate School of Business with a double concentration in Strategy, Execution  and Valuation and Integrated Marketing Communications with Distinction.  

So stay tuned… I’ll be providing some thoughts, insights, and opinions that happened during my last two quarters as well as some new content now that I can read something other than textbooks again!  



No comments:

Post a Comment